Friday, January 1, 2010

i can sum up this entry in just a few words: I HATE PACKING!!!

how am i supposed to get all of this into just two suitcases:



you may think i'm an over packer, but i have to pack for 5 months. it will be winter for 2.5, summer for 2.5 probably a little spring like weather somewhere in between. I'll be traveling, studying, dancing, exercising, and who knows what outfits are appropriate for all of the above? I wish I could just pack jeans and T-shirts, but something tells me I'd stick out like a sore American if I did that.

My favorite thing I'm packing is this awesome mug from my sister, Elizabeth:

when you tip the mug away from your body, a portion of the coffee enters a top chamber, which instantly cools the coffee to what the company calls "the perfect temperature" so that you don't scald your lips and tongue! such a great invention!

well i'm off to Spain tomorrow. I am flying to Frankfurt by myself and then meeting up with the group for our connecting flight to Madrid. We have a private bus that will take us to a hotel upon arrival and we will spend the next few days getting organized and settled in a new country!

frankly packing has made me so exhausted i hope i'll sleep the entire flight!

1 comment: