Tuesday, March 9, 2010

computer no more

well, it´s official '--- my comptuer has just used up its 9th life. no more turning on, no more functioning, at least ... no more annoying problems? anyways, luckily my awesome family and friends in the USA are ordering and sending me a Mac in just a few days. It´s really hard to be without a computer when it´s you´re only form of communication with home -- and what´s worse is the computer lab at my university is down, too. right now i´m in the comp lab at my residencia but there´s a 30 minute time limit.... ughhh!

so, check back in about 2 weeks and I´ll have updated everything:
1. celia´s birthday party
2. toledo
3. cordoba
4. sevilla
5. matt´s visit
6. amy´s visit

did i mention my boyfriend and my best friend are visiting in the same week???? couldn´t be more excited!!

well, enjoy owning personal computers while I go back to the time of 10 years ago when computers were for sharing.

chao chao!

1 comment:

  1. it's even worse when it's YOUR only form of communication with home. Come on journalism degree!

    i saw a visit missing on your list.

    ReplyDelete